Monday, July 2, 2007

Spread the Word!

I noticed my readership went up over 500% after my June 18 blog about the Heartland's action at Presbytery. My blog sitemeter stats showed the blogs went coast to coast like wildfire. I read the many, many comments from people I did not know. It seems sometimes we are all more interested in discord than Jesus. I think you who read this blog might consider also spreading the "good news" like wild fire, commenting on God's amazing grace and creativity and hope - even as you pass along and comment upon my opinions about the affairs of the denomination. Believe me, I think there's more to my heart and yours than that. There's Jesus and his heart for the WHOLE world.

I want to spread the good news of Jesus - Jesus, who heals all sins and reconciles all to God. The world is watching and waiting for something, Someone, to transcend all the brokenness we create, and the suffering and pain of this life.

Can we do that? Can we spread the Word? I'd like to hear it from y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the refocus.

Lyndon